Saturday, May 8, 2021

Reverse Confetti May Release!/ Happy Birthday!

It's release day and we are throwing a party! 


Join me and the rest of the Confetti crew  & friends as we celebrate 8 years with Reverse Confetti! I adore Jen and this company and I am so proud to call her my friend. You can SHOP THE NEW RELEASE HERE
but you might want to join me first with the amazing release day blog hop. 



Up first from me is the fun, festive birthday card. I can't tell you enough, how giddy I am about the new Punny Party stamp set. This cat with his bowl of sherbet is too much. I colored him up with Copics and used the Punny Party Confetti Cuts to quickly cut him out. 

 I then got busy on the sentiment using the awesome Celebrate Tag Confetti Cut. I did some ink smooshing in sherbert like colors-Twisted Citron, Abandoned Coral, and Carved Pumpkin. Once the water color paper was dried, I cut out the word Celebrate and layered the pieces over the base cut from Premium Polar White. I stamped the Punny Party sentiment along the bottom in Midnight ink. Then layered the finished card panel over an A2 Lime Green card base. 


Sticking with the Punny Party set, I just HAD to use the sweet elephant image. It's so adorable and I love that there are two sizes to choose from. I used just the largest elephant today. 


The sentiment is a combination of products. I used the Happy Confetti Cut for the layered happy word and then cut the word BABY from some scraps of water colored paper with the Letter Cuts. The "congratulations" is stamped in Iced Aqua Ink from the FREE with Purchase set, Hooray! I layered the finished panel onto an A2 Mist card base. 




Thank you for all your kind words this week! I appreciate you stopping by my little place on the internet. 











3 comments:

  1. Lisa, these are darling. LOVE the color palettes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, Lisa- your watercolored celebrate is made from the perfect sherbet colors! And your elephant card couldn't be any sweeter! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two super sweet cards, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!