Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Reverse Confetti December Blog Hop

Hello and welcome! It's December 8 and that means it's time for the December Creative Hop with the Reverse Confetti team and friends. 

I am still in holiday mode and I just adore these trees from the Home for the Holidays. I colored them up with Copics and added them to a Lime hill top. Oh, want to know how I created the rounded hill? I used the Star ornament Confetti Cut. It makes a great hill and I love the stitching detail. It's large enough to cover the bottom of an A2 card base. 


I stamped a sentiment from Yuletide Mice with Midnight ink along the bottom of the hill. I added some sparkle with some clear chunky glitter. 


The whole scene was set up on a the gorgeous Starstruck Cover Panel cut from Premium Polar White card stock. I mounted that on an Iced Aqua  top folding card base. The colors are so fresh and fun and non-traditional. 


Here is the Blog Hop List. 



Come follow me and check out the awesomeness!

 Reverse Confetti Blog

Amy Kolling

Ali Farmer

Tricia Barber

Lisa Henke

Joan Bardee

Kathy Schweinfurth

Olga Moss

Jeanne Jachna

Jean Manis

Deanne Kuntz

Maria Willis

Cheiron Brandon

Olga Matyushevskaya

 Amy Tsuruta

Cindy Norberg









2 comments:

  1. So cute, the added chunky glitter is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I love these bright and fun-shaped trees, the whole card just makes you smile! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!