Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Reverse Confetti/ 25 Days of Christmas Tags

It's an exciting day. Reverse Confetti is one of the sponsors again this year for Tracey's awesome event! 

CLICK HERE to head on over to Tracey's blog where she is hosting this fabulous event full of wonderful sponsors.

I used the super cool Fold Over Window Tag Confetti Cut and the JUST RELEASED Yuletide Mice Stamp set. 


I colored him and the gifts up in aqua, red and kraft....which always feels like a festive, holiday combo to me. I love how he is poking out from the front of the cut out circle. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today. 
Hugs, Lisa







13 comments:

  1. Awww. Sweet little peek a boo mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Looks like he's peeking
    out until you open the tag and see
    all of him. Fun idea. thanks for
    sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute tag I love how it looks like hes peeking out and the window you created for him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, this is a great color combination for your whimsical design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the most adorable tag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, so cute. I love the window element.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a really neat and clever idea how you put this adorable image inside this amazing tags and when you open it up you see more of the scene

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a sweet little tag. I love the idea of a flip up tag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice coloring to the image. I like the flip open tag.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lisa, I love the peek-a-boo design of this adorable little tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!