Friday, June 5, 2020

Countdown to Confetti-June Release Day 1

#worththewait That is our hashtag we are using this release. The Reverse Confetti June Release is our postponed May 7th birthday release and it is so fabulous. We know you will think it is worth the wait, too. 

Florals never disappoint from Reverse Confetti. I have to admit, usually the first card I create is my favorite from the release....this card was actually the last card I created. I think it is my fave. This Sketched Floral stamp set is pretty and amazing. It was designed to create easy multi-colored florals. There is a guide on the front of the set that shows you how to stamp it.  I used Pistachio, Island Blue, Bumblebee Yellow, Stone and Stormy inks. 


Once I stamped the images the way I wanted to, I used the Sketched Floral Confetti Cuts to cut out each piece. I kept it simple and added the florals to a Diagonal Stitches Cover Plate. The font of the sentiments in Sketch Floral are so great and I used my favorite in Midnight ink.


The second floral set being released is stunning. I know you will all love it. It's called Bowl of Blooms.  I colored this up with my Copics and added pop of pink with the heart floral pick image. Sadly I have a sympathy card I need to send, but thankfully this Bowl of Blooms has a perfect sentiment for the occasion. 



That cool rounded background is a new cover plate called Center Circle Cover Panel. After I colored up the floral bowl, I used the coordinating Bowl of Blooms Confetti Cuts to cut out the image. 


Here is the list of those hopping today and showing off all the samples for today's sets. 

15 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa, these are both gorgeous. I especially love your Bowl of Blooms card...the stone with the pop of aqua is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful cards! The first one is my fav :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards! The Bowl of Blooms is beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! I love these simple floral images and the pick in the flower pot is a cute touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card with the flowers, leaves and berries is just gorgeous. I love the blue...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sketched Florals offers many possibilities... Bowl of Blossoms is right at the top of my list. So gorgeous! Happy Birthday RC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. An amazing release which you rocked!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do not bother commenting if you are just going to copy and paste the SAME thing on everyone's blog.... they work really hard to create and inspire. It's just rude.

      Delete
  8. I love the CAS of your first card and gorgeous die and bowl of blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa, I love your choice of colors for the sketched flowers and the Bowl of Blooms. They just pop against the white background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of your cards are lovely! I love the design of your card with the sketched flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are just beautiful. I love the die and the vase of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful cards.
    Love the panel die cut.
    Beautiful background
    in one cut. the
    simple flowers on
    the diagonal panel
    is gorgeous.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lisa, I think you have a new fan!!! Your cards are amazing and your style just makes my heart sing, I would be happy to receive either card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. So gorgeous! I really love both cards so much, the colors and design are simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!