Tuesday, June 19, 2018

CAS(e) this Sketch #276- Seriously, You Rock!

I am playing along with the current CAS(e) this Sketch challenge. it has been a really long time since I have linked up to this one. I loved the stars in the background and I took this sketch literal. I die cut stars from the Reverse Confetti set Seeing Stars Confetti Cuts. I cut them from Bumblebee, Stone, and Stormy card stocks. 


I RARELY combine companies on a card, but for this one I added some Lil' Inker Designs for my sentiment. I LOVE the Seriously word die and finished off the sentiment with the Seriously Awesome stamp set, in Stormy ink. This card only took me 8 minutes to create and it's perfect for the occasion I needed it for. 




Stop by the challenge Blog
to see the sketch. 


Thanks for stopping by. 
Hugs, 
Lisa

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!