Saturday, September 16, 2017

Reverse Confetti September SFYTT

Hello Fetti Friends! I have a card for you today with the current SFYTT. There is still time to play along, so come check it out. I used ALL new, just released products on my card this month.  I started with the Every little Bit 6x6 paper pack. I just love the colors and patterns. I then cut a Rounded Striped Panel Confetti Cut with Dark Roast card stock and left a few of the spaces filled. 



I then cut a pretty pinking stitched circle frame using the Fa La La Circle Confetti Cut and some Sand card stock. I then got busy coloring up the sweet little squirrel and scene bits from Nuts About You and then cut them out with the Nuts About You Confetti Cuts



I finished it off with a bit of twine and a white embossed sentiment from Nuts About You


Here is the sketch. 

Here are the challenge details…
There will be a new sketch posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 1st of each month.
The sketch link list will be open from the 1st until noon CST on the 27th. The SFYTT button is  posted on the sidebar.  Click on it to be taken to the current SFYTT post and link list.
Reverse Confetti stamps and/or Confetti Cuts are required to win.  This is a way we get to thank our customers for using our stamps.  Anyone is welcome to play, though!
You may enter as many times as you wish.
There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog at the end of the month the month.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs, Lisa 
Here is a closer look at the products I used today. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!