Friday, December 16, 2016

Reverse Confetti-December SFYTT

 Hello Fetti Fans, happy Friday! I am back today with a card for the December SFYTT with the Reverse Confetti crew. There is still time to play along. Come check it out. 


After seeing Amy Rohl use these sweet penguins from S'more Love stamp set earlier this week, I just had to ink them up. I colored one of the birds and then paper pieced his hat with the gorgeous plaid from Warm Heart. I mounted him onto a Cloud White Lacy Scallop Circle and tucked in a duo of flakes from Snowflake Trio. You'll see I also gave a layer of Royal Purple and used Mist card stock for my card base. 


Here is the sketch. Be sure to stop on by the RC Blog for all the challenge details. I can't wait to see what you have created this month. 











Have a great day!

Check out all the challenge details on the RC Blog


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!