Sunday, April 26, 2015

Reverse Confetti SFYTT REMINDER

Did you know Reverse Confetti has a month long sketch challenge? It's always a great layout to work with and tons of fun. There is also a prize involved. All you have to do is play along and link up your card. There is still a little time to play. Come check it out. 
Here is my card. I pulled out the Fabulous Flamingo stamp set and matching Confetti Cut dies. 


I water colored a panel of Tim Holtz Distress paper with some distress inks. I then cut it out with my favorite Documented rounded rectangle. I stamped the sentiment from Fabulous Flamingo onto the panel. Sequins and enamel dots accent the words and pretty flamingo.  I tucked in the bold Pina Colada Quick Cut Panel


Here is the sketch. I hope you'll join us if you haven't done so yet. Check out the details on the Reverse Confetti Blog 












Have a great week!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. what a bright and cheerful card! those quick card panels look as if they are great fun to use. they add so much impact to everything I have seen done with them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!