Check it! That new Pointelle Cover Plate is amazing and soooooo cool!
I cut a peach polka dotted Wonky Square and then stamped the sentiment from Paint Your Canvas stamp set in Blueberry ink, I stamped a sweet little flower from Really Rosemaling . I stamped it first and then cut it out and popped it up with some foam dimensionals. So sweet! Here's a closer look.
Here's what you need to do to play along:
- Make a new project or share something you've been working on featuring LID goodies!
- Post this project to your blog or favorite gallery.
- Link your project to our challenge by using the InLinkz tool at the bottom of the post on the LID blog.
- You have through March 18th at 11:30 PM EST to link your project to be eligible to win a prize. Projects should exclusively feature LID goodies to be eligible to win but do not need to exclusively feature LID goodies to join our Meetup.
- This month's prize is a $50 gift certificate to Lil' Inker Designs!
- Winners will be announced in a new blog post shortly after March 18th. Have fun and we can't wait to see what you're working on!
I can't wait to see what you all create! Have fun and good luck!