Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Curatin Call {Birthday Bash with Top Dog}

It's time for another round of the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge. I was inspired by the colors in the inspiration photo and the texture of those party balls. The beautiful Darby Doily and Tag die set was a fun way to add the texture. Look at that detail! Such a pretty party piece. 


Here's the inspiration photo for this challenge. 

 photo source: ohhappyday.com

We have an awesome new sponsor, Top Dog Dies, for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Birthday Bash!  The designers received some fabulous Tog Dog Dies to work with for this challenge...such a quality product!  The LEAD of this challenge will receive some Top Dog Dies of their choice!


I used the gorgeous Wildflower Die for my focal point and to hang my tag from. I cut it twice from Orange Fizz cs but only used one of the full die cut pieces. I used a snippet of a second one to balance the card. I added a few festive sequins (thanks to my friend Michelle for gifting me these gorgeous colors). 



I stamped a sentiment from an MFT set called, Sunflower Sweetheart in Razzle Berry ink. I added a trio of sequins and twine to my tag. 



Birthday Bash Designers

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. How fun...we used the same base and doily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Lisa. Love the square doily... so elegant. The little tag is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous doily and love the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!!! I need to check out these dies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so wish I got the square doily Lisa, this is so cute and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! Pretty colors and design. Soooo creative :)

    http://cardmakingartists.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!