Welcome! Happy New Year!!!
The best part is....it's all for you! I am so thankful for all of you that visit my blog time and time again. I love creating and I love sharing what I create. I have a card and some blog candy to share today.
Lucky for you...it's also time for a new Sketch For You To Try with Reverse Confetti. My card today is a sample using this month's sketch.
I am bulking up my birthday card stash. Here is the first one of the new year. I used a few Reverse Confetti stamps for my card. The new release is right around the corner, so before I jump in with the new I wanted to ink up some of my other stamps.
I used Lots to Say for my sentiment. I stamped it in black ink onto the large tag from the Tag Me Confetti Cuts set. I added some polka dots from the Celebrate Cake. Check out that present....it's also from that same stamp set. I love that you can make it a gift or a cupcake....having options is a good thing. Jen does a great job of doing this when designing her stamps.
I'll leave you with a few more details. First about the sketch, and then about my give away.
Here's the sketch:
AND.....Here are the challenge details. We sure hope you'll play along.
- There will be a new sketch posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 1st of each month.
- The sketch link list will be open from the 1st until noon CST on the 14th. The sketch will be posted in the sidebar and you will be able to click on it to get to that month’s SFYTT post with the link list during this time.
- You must use Reverse Confetti stamps to win.
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of 'Fetti Fave. The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 15th of each month.
Here is my Blog Candy:
It's a mix of stampy goodness. One lucky winner will receive:
- MFT Sour Apple ink pad
- MFT Pinking edge Die-naics (I used this in my sample above)
- MFT Doodle Garden Stamp set-
- 3 Unity itty bitty stamp sets
- Studio Calico mini alphabet set
All you have to do is leave me a comment on THIS POST. I'll use Random.Org to pick a winner. I will pick the winner on Monday, Jan.6! Please include your email in your comment, so I can contact you if you win.
Please continue on to my friend, Jodi Collins . Love this girl's work....amazing!
Here is the list of Bloggers.....every single one is giving something away. Have fun!
Lisa Henke <<---------you are here