Tuesday, May 15, 2012

STRIPES Challenge with Unity




Hello middle of the month!

It's CHALLENGE TIME with
Unity Stamp Co.

The 15th of every month
we post a new themed challenge...
THIS MONTH is
STRIPES!!






I used the beautiful new 
S.M.A.K.
kit
{now & then...}
It's awesome...
I'll wait while you go check it out. 

See...I told you!
I used it along 
 with 
one extra stamp...
the Brick Wall background by Christy Tomlinson.

I used the narrow stamp images to create stamped stripes in the backdrop
the grid paper and stamp I used, have stripes 
(yes, this one is a stretch, but they are there...
horizontal stripes + vertical stripes=
grid)




AND I added the fun and trendy Chevron Stripes Die-namics. 
Love how this one turned out...
masculine and great for a Teen! 

Check out this month's challenge over on the 
Unity Challenge Blog.

Pin It
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I saw this on Pinterest this morning! Had no idea it was yours. What a coincidence! You've been pinned already. Love it, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is brilliant! Love all of your little details. The colours and layout are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!