Wednesday, June 8, 2011

MFTWSC23-Super Star Coach

Lots of MFT to drool over. It's still release day....hope you got your orders in!
 In case you didn't get enough.......

Here's one more card with the new Frist Place Award Ribbon stamp set and die-namic. It was perfect for a card for my little guy's soccer coach. We wrap up the season on Saturday and the team will sign this. I used this week's WSC23 sketch to make it. You'll see
And a shot of the inside. I used a sentiment from the WTG-Teacher's Pet set. I kept it short and sweet so the boys had room to write their names. At 4 they need LOTS of room. LOL!

In  place of the oval, I used the cool new die-namic....it's so fun and SOOOO versatile. I can't wait to see it start popping up all over blog land and in the SCS gallery. I know you will all love it as much as I do. I also played up the stars and used the Star Border die-namic in place of the scallops and added ribbon instead of the banner strip....I know, I'm a rebel-NOT! Just making the sketch work for me. LOL!

Come play along with this week's sketch.....there's always a gift voucher up for grabs.
Check out Kim's blog for the list of bloggers today.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!