Friday, June 11, 2010

Graduation!

So, I'm sure most graduations are about over, just in case you need inspiration for a last minute card I've got one for you today. I made this last weekend for my neighbor. He is off to France for a graduation trip and then will be attending Miami of Ohio in the fall. I'm in such awe of the boys my neighbor has turned out to the world. This is her 3rd son to graduate and they are all bright, caring, and fantastic young men. I only hope I can do the same with mine! I used a CAS layout, some Jilliebean dp, and a great go-to sentiment set by Papertrey Ink. I even did up the inside with some MFT stamps.


Have a wonderful weekend! See you on Monday!

Photobucket



2 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!