Thursday, April 22, 2010

You're Invited!!!

Scroll down for my TSG Sneak Peek!
oh, and a special shout out to my dear friend Kristin-Happy Birthday, girl!
Today is a special Hip Hop!!! Did you hear the news??? Yep, Unity is turning 2!!! Wow! that was a fast two years. And know what? You are all invited to a super fun, and fabulous week of celebration done up in true Unity style! Check out your own personal invite (Do you see a theme here?....we all want you to join the fun!!!) done up with all Ippity Stamps!
I had to use my fave, Where You Should Be for the invite. Why? Well, because it says it all-The anniversary party is right where you should be next week! I made a little scalloped pocket and the then the inside you pull out for all the party info!
Pretty cute, huh?!!! Inside uses the Alphabetically Adorable set and the word anniversary from a stamp out of Just Wanted to Say. Oh and I had to use some of the fun scallops from Sweet Thoughts of Spring (nope, not just a Spring set-you should have those scallops-they are great year round!). Papers are October Afternoon, ducks in a row (I !

So here are the deets on the party!
Be sure to join us Thursday, April 29th
for the FULL release
of NEW UNITY Stamp Company Kits
and
introducing
Cosmo Cricket
Red Rubber Stamps by Unity.

Continue the hop and see all the fun {ippity} and Unity party invites.
Karen is next!




Next Blog


Hugs, Lisa
need some {ippity}? Order Here!


p.s. See my cute new watermarks??? I've been using them for a week or so now and love them. I ordered them from Karen Giron (no she isn't paying me to say this, I just love to pass on a good thing when I find it!). She has some really cute ones and they are super cheap!

30 comments:

  1. Lisa, this is such an amazing party invitation! So love the way you used the stamps, the colors, the papers and the amazing design!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one gorgeous invite. Love the paper and style. Thanks for this inspiring eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOK at how fabulous this invite is!!! So creative and ca-ute!!! I LOVE IT! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute! nice soft colors and love how you paper pieced the "party"

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooooo cute! I LOVE this invite in a bad way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is TOO cute! I LOVE it! What a fabulous pull out card and I adore the detail on top of the pull out-you worked really hard on this and it shows! Gorgeous, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha!! Too funny we both used the same stamp and had the same idea!! I love this invitation and what you did with all the stamps! Your inside part is amazing!! Awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute tag. Love the colors you used. Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowity WOW WOW! This is absolutely WOWNESS! The creativity on here is AMAZING and exactly why you are DIRT-AY! LOL...LOVE it! (My word verification is: forties...you aren't there yet, or if you are you look FABULOUS! Hehehehe)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty and soft Lisa!! Love it girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute invite Lisa! Love this and looking forward to the party next week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Lisa, thank you!! And thsi card is fantastic! I haven't made one that pulls out like that in AGES! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW...great use of SO MANY {ippity} sets!! I love these colors with the grey...gonna have to try this combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OK! This is my favorite. Love the stamp and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun Invite Lisa love all the details on this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the right where you are stamp. Hafta get me a set! Love your card x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your invite! Super fun colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute, Lisa!! Looking forward to next week's festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh..is this the sweetest invitation ever Lisa! I adore the colors and mixing of your {ippity} stamps to make for this marvelous invite!!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  20. love this card!! so loving that inside invite.totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your invitation.. so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute invitation - love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute, cute, cute. Love the idea and all those extra details you did to it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Aack! Is this ever lovely or what?! Love the design and such great colors...beautiful in every way Lisa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Okay, I'm late to see the invites, but yours is absolutely FABulous Lisa! So so cute with all those colors and love the scallops!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!