Monday, November 2, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch 293

I know....I am waaaay late for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch. Well, a day late! I hope you won't mind. The weekend kicked my booty. Lots of boys activities, Trick or Treating, AND then I started with a crazy cold and felt like crud all day yesterday. Thankful for my Essential Oils, I drank Thieves tea all day, diffused Thieves and rested and today I am feeling much better. No one has time to be sick.  Ok, so let's jump in to the sketch. 

I created a very clean a simple card. Nicholas needed a birthday card, and I learned early on that kids birthday cards do not need to be elaborate. As sad as it is, they really don't pay THAT much attention to the card. lol. 
I pulled out a few Reverse Confetti dies and a happy birthday stamp and called this one done. I love how much dies can dress up a card. Here I used the Straight Stripes Pretty Panel, backed with the Class Act die. I topped it with a Oh My Stars die cut from silver glitter paper, and stamped the sentiment from Monkey Business onto a Tag Me flag die. 

Here is this week's sketch. 

We sure hope you'll play along. Check out the Sweet Sunday Sketch Blog for more inspiration and the linky! 
Have a beautiful Monday!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!