Sunday, March 1, 2015

Curtain Call {Lucky}

Welcome to the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!!


This week we are inviting you to join us for...

photo source: meandmydiy.com

The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!

I pulled out some of my The Cat's Pajamas products for this good luck card. I love that circle frame from Framed Up 2. The sentiment is from Simply Said and the sweet little shamrock is from Build a Bingo. So fun. I finished it off with a trio of enamel dots. Simple card and so cute! Papers are from Studio Calico-Brighton Pier



Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Lucky Designers



Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Sweet! I love that circle frame and the enamel dot trio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green is my favorite colour so I'm smiling at this card :) Great BG and framed sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Lisa. Love the paper, the circle window... the greeting is so simple and sweet with the tiny shamrock and candy dots. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa this is awesome background stamping! So perfectly lined up and your lucky shamrock in the circle window looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, Lisa! Love all the green and the fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!