Saturday, October 6, 2012

C84FN-World Card Making day!

It would be a shame if I had not posted something today. Sadly, I won't be crafting today. It's the weekend and I am a dedicated soccer mom. With three boys playing, two of them for select soccer clubs, my weekends are spent on the sidelines cheering my little guys on! Although, I am sneaking in a little coloring between games today, so I can be ahead of the game come Monday....shhhhh, don't tell anyone. 
There is sooo much going on today for this special day dedicated to us card makers. If you have time to stamp, you won't need to look far for inspiration. 

All of us here at My Favorite Things wish you a Happy World Card Making Day! Maybe your personal style includes coloring with markers, or possibly you enjoy some fresh and clean stamping. Maybe you simply like creating custom elements with our Die-namics dies. Whatever it is that you like to do, we only hope that you get a chance to create something special today!
Don’t forget that we also offer an assortment of coordinating Replenishments including cardstock, felt, buttons and ribbon.
Sketches are always a great starting point for a little cardmaking, and we have 92 weeks of sketches available as part of our ongoing Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge. The first year of sketches is available here: MFTsketches1-52, and year two (to date) is available here: MFT Sketches 53-92.



Join the MFT team and check out our forum over on SCS. Stop by the MFT Blog while you're at it, too!

I pulled out a few Die-namics and stamps that I hadn't used in a while and paired them up with this week's C84FN color challenge-light blue, yellow, and green. 


I know, I know....I should be making fall cards, but with these colors I couldn't resist a sweet, Spring setting!


I created some rolling hills and added some stitching to them. I cut a pretty tree with the TEAR DROP TREE DIE-NAMICS. Check out the embossing detail on the tree trunk....LOVE that! ♥



 The edges were touched with some antique linen distress ink. I added a PINKING EDGE topper, to my panel and accented the sentiment, from The Great Outdoors Stamp set,  with a sweet, soft Banana Split felt heart (Notched Tag Die-namics) and GumDrop Green button. 

I used all MFT card stock on this beauty-Kraft, Sno Cone, Gumdrop Green, Banana Split, and Sweet Tooth. You should try them if you haven't. You can see the links below. Designer paper is Oct. Afternoon-Woodland Park. 

Hope you find some time today to make a card (or two, or three, or 20!!!). Happy weekend!




Pin It
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Cute card Lisa! Love the fun tree and the rolling landscape! Happy World Card Making Day! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this is a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet little whimsical scene! I love the die cut tree and those fab papers, great stitching too!
    Thanks for joining us at Cr84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh... this is so fantastic! I love the fabulous textures and perfect details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this card, Lisa! All of the details are lovely, and perfect! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous tree, so fresh! Love the texture in the hills too. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, Lisa! Love the spring scene and the felt heart is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How stinkin' cute! Love how you used all the fab die cuts. Thanks for joining along at CR84FN. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Desert Safari Dubai is best adventure you can try this adventure any time

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!