Friday, May 18, 2012

Sweet Sunday Sketch with a PI Birthday

If you have been around here long enough, you know I have a few favorite sketch challenges I LOVE to play along with. Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch is one of those.  I used her sketch from the other week, 158 for today's card. 


I had this PI-Cute-a-tude (she's one of my favorites from a recent release. I have re-named her Sassy pants, though. lol) half colored and she kept staring at me, asking for a home on a card. So I finished her up and made a birthday card for my stash!



I used some Echo Park papers (For the Record) and prettied it up with some Circle Stax 1 & 2Die-namics and a sweet little scallop edge with the Mini Scallop Edge Die-namics. 




That flower...pretty cool, huh?!! Is one from the rolled flower line up. It's the Rolled Mum. I forgot how pretty this one is. I dare you....flip through your stash and see what you find.  It's always a treat to rediscover something you've had for a while. 

Leaves come from Upsy Daisy Die-namics and the sentiment is from the latest MFT Release, it's the PI-All Occasion Sentiment set

here are the graphics for the Die-namics I used today. 










Pin It
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. SOOOO pretty! LOVE the papers and the design! LOVE your colors too:) And that flower;) LOVE LOVE LOVE it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so adorable! i love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!