Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Teaser Day 2...à la mode Grad Girl

This next à la mode comes at the perfect time....it's for all those Grads in your life. There's something about her that just screams Fabulous! Tonight is our VIP blog hop and with the MFT VIP kit, you'll be able to also purchase the 2 new à la modes.

Here's a look at what I did with  Grad Girl!
I loved my color combo from yesterday's card, so I used it again on today's card. You'll see the beautiful Open Scallop Doily tucked behind her and the sentiment.  I also added more of those Stacking Stars. I prettied it up with more of the yellow Perfect Plaid ribbon and some crochet ribbon, too!

Stop by Kim's Blog to see the line up for today's Teaser Posts then I'll see you back here tonight for the reveal of this month's WTG!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Adorable card Lisa, I love that doily die!

    Hugs,
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this is so pretty! I love purple and yellow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this color combo girlie! FAB coloring and layout too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab coloring!! Makes me want to go back to school LOL love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, your details are so fab. Love the layered stars, doily, pins in the ribbon, all fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!