Tuesday, April 19, 2011

MFT.....VIP Blog Hop!

It's time for the MFT VIP mid-month release. Hopefully you've just arrived from Christina's blog.  If not, be sure to start back at Kim's Blog so you don't miss any of the details!
This month's WTG is soooo sweet and Girly....the  set is called Girl's Rule!

The VIP kit is available for limited time, 1 day only, starting tonight April19, until tomorrow or until it sells out! Don't miss out, it's also your chance to get the May Who's That Girl set, 2 weeks early!


Who's that Girl - Girls Rule VIP Collection $37.65
here's what you'll get:
Who's that Girl - Girls Rule! stamp set
Girls Rule Sentiments mini (VIP exclusive stamp set - will never be offered for sale or be available again $9 value, FREE)
Scallop Ribbon Die-namics Die
Lily Bee Designs Picket Fence 6 X 6 patterned paper pad
Studio Calico Wood Veneer Shapes (you will receive buttons, hearts, OR butterflies)

Don't forget you can also NOW purchase the two new à la modes-Grad Girl and Dream Big
Here's my card with the pretty new Who's That Girl set, Girl's Rule.
I did her up here in pretty spring colors.  You'll also see I used the Decorative Doily die-namic along with matching  Faux Crochet border.  I added some pretty Upsy Daisy flowers (will be back in stock any day, now) in white.   There are lots of beautiful sentiments included in this set and if you add in the FREE mini set you'll get with the VIP kit, the sentiment choices are almost endless!
I'll race you over the Arlene's blog. She's next and I know she'll have something beautiful to share.

Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Love the colors! Great job with the layers also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely, Lisa! I need that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!! So elegant! Great job! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love her dress! So SWEET Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! Love that flower die! I really have to get one of those! I'm tired of drooling over everyone's awesome creations w/ it! Love the paper you used for the dress too! Fab job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOH! I SO totally love this girlie! The papers ROCK and I love her dress! I also love how you tucked the doily under her! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa, I love the colours you used. The card is just SO lovely!! The buttercup yellow really adds some cheer to the card. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card Lisa, I love her dress and the daisy's so perfect for spring!

    Hugs,
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute dress! Love the sentiment on the doily!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card, love all the colors...

    ReplyDelete
  11. very pretty color.. beautiful.. go ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the paper you used for her dress!! Darling.

    ReplyDelete
  13. omgosh... love this! The layout is great, her paper pieced dress is fabulous, and I love the sentiment stamped on the doily! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You totally rocked with this one, love the colors they play well off each other, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty... Love those dies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would LOVE a dress like that, it's gorgeous! That yellow bow just pops, too. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!