Wednesday, April 20, 2011

MFT WSC!

I'm back with this week's Wed. Stamp Club card. We are into week 16 and I've managed to play along every week so far.  Big pat on my back! LOL! It's easy to do, with so many great MFT stamp sets I LOVE and the Fabulous sketches to work with, it really is a great reason to stamp. Plus, you have a chance each week to win some MFT dollars! Here's the sketch for this week.
And here's what I did with it.

 I still love those For the Record papers by Echo Park and they were a great fit for the Own your Story set and the Four Point die-namic. I also decided to use my fave Open Scallop doily for the circle layer. And I almost forgot, you'll spy a little Medium Simply Scallop on this card, too!

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you feel inspired to play this week. Kim's got the line up for more inspiration with the sketch from the Challenge Team and the DT members that are playing along.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love the patterned papers paired with the image and quote. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, Lisa! Love the shabby look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors! That doily looks so cool cut out of the paper. I'm 16 for 16 too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!