Tuesday, April 5, 2011

MFT Hop & Shop Blog hop....April

We made it! It's finally release night and you can fill your cart (or wait for your ship notice if you've already placed your order!!!) with all the new release goodies! So what was your fave? I know, hard to pick just one....so feel free to tell me a few.
It's time for our DT Hop & Shop Blog Hop. Hopefully you just arrived from the talents of Arlene.  If not, you'll want to visit Kim's Blog to get the hop started so you don't miss any of the fabulous details.

Tonight I get to show off the new flapper doodle set with you.  It's called Hold Me Tight and it's the sweetest mother daughter set. There are some great sentiments included and the extra little hearts you can stamp where ever you want....yeah, pretty sweet!

I was still feeling a bit of the shabby chic from this month's challenge when I made this. Something about these papers....I just adore this sentiment.


I paired it up with one of my favorite die-namics from this release.  That's hard to say, cuz you know I love my die-namics.  This one is a circle and it's has great open scallops all around it. It's large and just pefect!  See it tucked in the background in yellow???

I'm sending you on your way. Thanks for all your wonderful, kind words this release. They really do make me smile and sure feel good. It's been another fabulous release, hope you thought so, too.

I'll race you to the talented Jodi! I'm dying to see what she's done.

See you back here in a bit with my WSC card.  I used another new set, one of the cute PI's I told you I was saving up.

Photobucket

33 comments:

  1. this is so sweet Lisa, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE this Lis! This is my fav set of this release and I LOVE them paired with these papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card (there's a plaque in my mother's home which reads this exact sentiment)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, that is a wonderful sentiment. It's sure to be appreciated by many mom's this Mother's Day! And your image is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I just bought this set tonight! I can't wait to get it! You made a fantastic card!! You just can't ever go wrong w/ the Flappers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Lisa, I love this! I hope I got this set (yes, I bought that much I don't remember)!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa, this is soooo BEAUTIFULLY feminine. Love the papers you used and the ribbons are to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the card and the sentiment! It is so true! Thanks for sharing your beautiful card and blog with me! I will be back! :) Jill / Seattle WA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet image! Love your double ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so loving that Open Scallop Doily Die, too. I think it was the first thing in my cart tonight. ;)

    I love how you used it in a very subtle way and allowed your sweet Flapper Doodle mother & daughter to show off. Very sweet...very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card Lisa, I love how you tucked the doily down in the corner!

    Hugs,
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so very pretty! I love the stamp and that doily die is just delish!

    I just ordered the more intricate one earlier tonight but I might have to go shop again now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you used this die on your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. awww such a sweet sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute, Lisa! Love the dotted dress!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is one of my favs out of the new stamp releases. TO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awwww...this is so sweet Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So, so sweet, love all the texture you've added to the card... gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that paper pieced dress! You go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a super sweet card, Lisa! That paper was the perfect backdrop. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute card. I love that die! you girls are making me want to make an order.
    Hugs,
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great card Lisa ;o)

    Janneke Xo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love that yellow doily tucked in there, I actually like that color on this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!