Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hip Hoppin' on a Thursday!

Always love Thursdays and they're even better now that I am back on with the Hip Hop and Unity stamps!  Since our team is so large now, we thought we'd break up the Thursday line up  a bit to help stream line the blog hop. So each week, you'll only be seeing half of the team, making it a bit more managable for you all.

I recently got my hands on the Store Kit, The Right Words.  Check out your favorite online store or LSS to see if they are carrying this set by Unity.   In true Unity style, you'll find a whole set full of beautiful quotes.

I've been loving the purple grey color combo lately, and used some Picket Fences dp by Lily Bee designs. A few die-namics (high tea doily, simply scallops, and textile rectangle die-namics) to make it all complete.
Short and sweet today.

Off you go, Maria is next.
Next Blog

Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Total cuteness! Hey, email me your number, I lost it again. Let's chat soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful.. love that sentiment!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an elegant card! perfect colors for Mothers day or a wedding

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job!! I love the pink bow and the overall design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, Lisa, this is sooooo GORGEOUS and that quote is SO VERY TRUE and AMAZING!!! I need this set, too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card I love those colors. And saying!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty :) Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa this is so pretty! I love the combo as well, so soft!
    Thank you for sharing and for the inspiration!

    Have a Blessed Easter!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty card Lisa. I love the doily .

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that sentiment and hope we all look at the glass half full!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Lisa! I love all the elements you used!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooo, the purple/gray is so pretty! Love how you used all the dies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH!! THis is so beautiful--the purple and gray is a stellar color combo!! LOOOOOOOOVE:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!