Monday, June 6, 2016

Lil' Inker Designs-June Release



Hello LID fans!! It is a super busy week here on the blog. I am so excited to get to share all the beautiful new stamps and dies that Lil' Inker Designs is releasing! We have 3 days full of amazing projects just for you! The fun all starts on the LID Blog, so be sure to start over there.
Hopefully you just arrived from Sarah Jay's Blog. There are three chances to win an LID Gift Certificate, so make sure you are leaving some love along the way. Each day, Laura will pick a random comment from one of the DT  blogs to win a $15 LID gift certificate. So fun! 


Today I have a couple cards I created with the Hello, Beautiful stamp set. This first one might just be my favorite from the release. I just adore those flowers. I stamped it twice onto water color paper and cut it out with the Dual Stitched Rectangle die. I stamped the sentiment in Black Licorice ink and then used my Zig Clean Color markers to give it a pretty water color look. 

Check out those great scallops!! They are from the new Fringe Scalloped Squares die and I carefully fluffed them up for a great 3D effect. 


My next card I used the Fringe Scalloped Border Builder die. I just love the detail it adds. I split the panel a bit, so the pretty polka dotted paper could show through. The whole panel was cut with the Dual Stitched Rectangle Die. The sentiment is from the Hello Beautiful Stamp set and the flower is too.


 I used the matching Hello, Beautiful Dies make for perfect cuts every time! Here is a closer look at the top of the card. 


And here is the detail along the bottom. I accented the sentiment with some sequins. Aren't those scallops just the coolest??!!


Here is a closer look at the new products I used today. 







Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you loved what I shared.
 I have more coming tomorrow, so be sure to come on back.  Come follow me over to Stephanie Gold's Blog

See you tomorrow.


Photobucket

26 comments:

  1. Love the scallop fringe! Very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these cards are so pretty! I love the scallop fringe on them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow they all are gorgeous! Love how you use those dies on your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet and cheery designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, new releases are always so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! "Hello, Beautiful" may be my favorite from this release. Those doodle flowers are adorable! I love how you used the fringe border die and combined the sentiments on your second card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards! I love the new Fringed Scalloped dies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards,
    loving these scallop
    dies!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards. Love you coloring of the flowers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! These are so awesome!! I love the zig markered flowers! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lisa, that first card is outstanding! It might be one of my top faves of yours of all time!!!! I love how you worked with the flowers in the set and gave them center stage and that aqua card stock and the fringe together are the sweetest ever! WOW!!! Your second card is so adorable. I love how you used two sentiments together! I love that idea! Great work here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This new release has such cute things to work with. The little wildflowers are just precious. And your birthday card is So Happy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the way you used the fringed dies, Lisa! Pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. BEAUTIFUL cards Lisa!!!
    LOVE the DELICATE designs, a DELIGHT to the eyse and heart!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing such a WONDERFUL introduction to these CRAFTY MUST-HAVES :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love those fringe scalloped dies. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous cards! Love those sweet flowers and the awesome fringe scallop dies! I am lovin' this awesome release!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cards ... just beautiful! Lovin' those Fringed dies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous cards, love the first one, so pretty! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just love the new dies you used on your cards! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards! Love your designs. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your cards are so pretty and fresh!
    The scallop fringe dies look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the new scalloped goodies these are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!