Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch 250 {cool day}

Happy New Year!!! We are back with Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch!! There are lots more fabulous sketches coming your way. Let's start 2015 with this beauty! I inked up some MFT stamps and used a few of their new colors. LOVE them! WOW!

Stamp set is the darling Cool Day. Gosh how I love those polar bears!

Here is a close up of some of the details I pieced up the sweet polar bear after coloring him a bit with my w1, w3, and w4 copics. I colored in his mug and added some crystal effects to give it a realistic glaze. I also added some stickles to the sign. New MFT colors are wisteria, persimmon, and limelight mixed in with grout gray and sweet tooth. I think you'll be seeing this combo again soon. I'm diggin' it!


I used Blueprints for all my layers. The embossed dots are from an SU folder and the stitched hill is from LID! 


Here is this week's sketch:

Please hop on over to Karen's Blog for all the challenge details. You'll also find TONS more great inspiration from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team.  Sadly we said good-bye to a few of my favorite stampers, Jackie Pedro and Karen Motz. 

I hope you will join in on all the fun this week.  Please hop on over to see what the Sweet Sunday Stampers have created this weekend:
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful Sunday!


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Super cute Lisa, love that polar bear too.Your coloring is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lisa he is adorable! I love his paper pieced sweater. Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is ADORABLE! I am loving his patterned sweater - looks so warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa this image is WAY too cute. Love him and it's that cold here today!! Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The rate rise moved it up to 58 against the dollar, ray ban wayfarers sale australia although it has since slipped back to 62. Russia only last week raised rates by 1%, a move that cheap ray ban sunglasses australia had little impact. On Monday the rouble fell to a new low, prompted by fears the US was considering a fresh set of sanctions against the ray ban sunglasses australia sale country for its support for separatists in Ukraine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable winter scene you've created using this cute polar bear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just adorable and beautifully done, Lisa! Yes, it has been awhile since we've been in touch. Love seeing your creativity and spunky style! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!