Wednesday, September 19, 2012

WSC90{whoo loves you?}

I went all girly and pink with this week's sketch. I still had out some of the adorable My Little Shoebox papers and when I saw the owl print, I knew the PI-Owl Costume would be the stamp I'd use this week. 
I mixed up my neutrals, using the new Steel Grey, along with one of my favorite SU colors, Soft Suede. My card base is Sweet Tooth Card stock. 



Some pretty Pink Lemonade buttons and a layered up Circle Stax 12  Die-namics.  I added one more touch of pink with a teeny tiny heart from Notched tag die-namics. It found it's home in the bottom corner, right over my sentiment. 

The PI was was stamped on x-press blending card stock and then colored up with Copics. I used the Rectangle Stax 1 & 2 so I could cut out the image quickly and perfectly...those rectangles give a perfect matt every time! 

I even did up the inside to coordinate. I almost forgot about this cool, giant Layered Hearts Die-namics  I finished up the sentiment with an, "I do" stamped on a Jumbo Cloud Stax Die-namics.  I just adore those clouds....they haven't really left my desk this week. 



Here is the sketch for this week.


You’ll want to be sure to play along for your chance at the weekly prize, valued at up to $20 in vouchers to the MFT Boutique. You can submit your entry using the keyword MFTWSC90 to the Gallery at Splitcoaststampers. Entries for this week’s challenge will close on Tuesday, September 25th at noon EST. 


Kim's Blog has the list of players as well as all of the details. 

Here are the Die-namics I used on today's card!








Pin It
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. ACK! Adorable BEYOND belief! Looooving that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh!! too cute! love the colours and the dp is perfect!!! great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is sweet! I love the pink owl papers too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So darling! I love the papers and her adorable pink tights!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute with the pink! Love the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That DP is too cute. Love how the owl eyes are peeking over your image. The inside is just as cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute with the pink! Love the inside!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!