Monday, September 10, 2012

MFT September Release.....{new product tour}

Yippee! it's time to shop! All the Brand Spakin' New My Favorite Things September Release products are now available for purchase. Head on over to the boutique....I'll wait.....OR finish today's hop and then shop.
Today I get the chance to show off the pretty new WTG stamp, Fairy Dust (Who's that Girl). She's so sweet and pretty. I love her stance, holding out the magic wand. I have two cards to share today.

First up my Fairy Kisses card. Isn't that sentiment just the cutest?? I pieced up this girl and colored her up with Copics Markers. I then decided to cut her out from the frame she comes in. Giving you another way to use the image.  I added some stickles to show off her fun, magical wings and wand.


 I used Jen's Deconstructing Sketch. I loved that it allowed me to use many other Die-namics with this sweet image. I layered up my FAVE-MUST-HAVE Circle Stax 1 & 2 Die-namics to hold my fairy. I tucked in a little Simply Scallops border in the backdrop. Love the Kraft and Sweet Tooth card stocks, those were my neutrals on this one.



Check out those pretty flowers. Those are the newest floral Die-namics and they rock! It's the FLOWER MEDLEY DIE-NAMICS. Even though I used the same papers, and Lemon Drop Buttons (tied up with the new Hemp Twine) I also made each flower a little different.

That's what is so cool about this Die-namics set. They offer up limitless flower options. Love them. Get them.

I had time to whip up another card, so I did.  This one I used more of the newest Die-namics, that you can purchase tonight.
 The JUMBO FISHTAIL BANNER DIE-NAMICS  is sooo fun! I used the two biggest sizes and used that as my backdrop for this card. I added the HARLEQUIN BORDER and the LARGE Fancy FLOURISH DIE-NAMICS to show off the magic on this card.

Here is a closer look at the flourish and my FAIRY DUST WTG's glittery wings. I added some clear rhinestones to the tips of some of the flourishes. 

 Here is a look at the other Die-namics. I also squeezed in a few buttons.  This time in Kraft and Orange Fizz. YUM!
 Since the outside of my card has so much going on, I did up the inside to match.  This is always a great way to show off a larger sentiment or quote, when you have an image on the outside.  I used most of the same elements- pare of the  LARGE Fancy FLOURISH, another FLOWER MEDLEY Flower, the HARLEQUIN BORDER and placed them all onto another JUMBO FISHTAIL BANNER. 

It's been another fabulous week hanging with you all. I hope you get to shop to your heart's content (or at least till your pocketbook's content!). 
 
Be sure to finish the hop and leave comments along the way. There is secret blog candy up for grabs.....a $50 prize! Good Luck!

Now head on over to Kim's Blog to see the rest of the DT and their 
NEW PRODUCT TOUR POSTS!
 
Click any of the links in my post
or the graphics below
to shop the new
September Release Products!










Pin It
Photobucket

44 comments:

  1. Wow, I love both of these. The paper layers look stunning together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cards. Cute use of the buttons, twine and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, totally love her in green

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects! It's a bit strange she has no head. I get it, it's just a bit strange.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 sweet whimsical cards Lisa...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cards! Your flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, those flower dies are fabulous. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that fairy!! And all the papers you used on both cards! Looks like you had alot of fun with the new dies. Great cards!
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great! Love your layering and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Lisa! Love your beautiful layered blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Who doesn't need fairy kisses?
    Love the way you have used this set Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The new Flower Medley is to "die" for!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards! Love the colors and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow just awesome! I love fairies and what you did with this one...

    So many great dies!

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all the flowers! You must have lots of little flower parts laying around now... great starters for your next card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Don't you just love her!!! And I love that you added the crystals to her!!! Great job honey!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this... it's just stinkin' cute...you used such a wide variety of MFT thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  18. How cute ! Love the papers on both cards and the flowers you made with them.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really love her pose and the softness/sparkle you've added to her.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous!!! The inside is so pretty it could be the FRONT of the card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulouso - love what you've done with this new gal!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh I just love your cards! The soft colors are just perfect for this stamp. Love all the embellishments, so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. CUTE!!! Love the color combos you chose!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really LOVE the second card you made! So glad you had time to make it!!! :) Such a cute set! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. So cute. Love the colors and papers. This is such a cute image and you showcased it so beautifully, along with the great die-namices. Can't wait to get my order to play with the goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your whimsy cards! I want that first card soooo bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lisa, Oh my word, girl they are STUNNING!!! I absolutely adore both cards to bits...but I especially LOOOVVVEEEE the first one...such a great layout (that would be an awesome sketch)....I love it SO much! the flowers are so pretty...love the curved sentiment...love it all!!!!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  28. Im ahuge fan of decorating the too...but your inside is so pretty it could be the front - Wow!!! I love how you glittered the wings and shoes and the FLOWERS are my favorite part!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is so cute, love the great design and the fabulous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Delightful cards! You have quite an eye for creative details!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great cards! Love how you layered the different flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Cute cards!! This stamp is cute !! I like how you added a little bling to the fancy flourish.

    ReplyDelete
  33. So many combinations with the Flower Medley...I knew I've been saving scraps for a reason! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  34. very pretty cards, Lisa, I love the flowers on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  35. What pretty cards! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Both cards are pretty. I love the flowers on the first one, the coloring and flourishes on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  37. WOW!! I LOVE your fun creation!! Such AWESOME details!! All of the elements really make it come to life!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!