Tuesday, December 14, 2010

MFT VIP Blog Hop! Let's Get Physical!

Happy VIP Blog Hop! So glad you are here. Hopefully you just arrived from the uber talented and dear friend of mine, Christina's blog. If not, make sure you jump all the way back to Kim's blog so you don't' miss out on any of the gorgeous eye candy with this month's WTG VIP kit.


Tonight's the night you can get the Jan. WTG, Let's Get Physical, set 3 weeks early along with some other fabulous MFT products (a new die-namics set of labels AND an exclusive one-time only mini stamp set). This kit sure makes a great last minute Christmas gift *wink* *wink*. THIS is a ONE DAY ONLY product (will be available through December 15 at 11:59 PM EST
Here's what you get with the VIP kit:

Let's Get Physical VIP Collection $41.90

  • Let's Get Physical WTG

  • Get a Move On (VIP exclusive stamp set - will never be offered for sale or be available again $9 value, FREE)

  • Layered Label Die-namics Die Set
and here's what I did with this amazing new stamp set. I know with the new year right around the corner and all the new year resolutions everyone will be making about starting a healthier life style, this set will be a MUST have! I was a bit more "evil" so to speak with my creation....I am actually giving cookies to my friend who also kicks my BOOTY every Friday morning at her Boot Camp class. I just loved this sentiment, it was perfect with the cookie box. Just so it isn't too, tempting, I created a cute little tag that hides the opening to the cookies. It swings open on a hinge (thanks to a baby braddie, it's hidden under a star ).



The box is the way cool, Cookie Template in the MFT Boutique! Buy it tonight and play with it right away. That's the neat thing about the digi templates-instant gratification! AND there are 2 new templates JUST ADDED to the boutique. Check them out...so super cute.
For the embellies on my project, more MFT felt (love this stuff-it's so fabulous with all the die-namics if you haven't noticed.), the stars border die-namic, and the stacking stars die-namic. You'll also spy some buttons, and twill ribbon.



The mini set is pretty amazing, too! LOOKS and WORKS great with the new Layered Label die-namics included in the kit. I tell, you, I know these dies won't be far from my reach. They are fabulous on their own OR layered all up. I made 2 cute magnets with them. I figured a little motivational pep-talk on my fridge might help with late night snacking! I ran the die through my big shot with some self-adhesive magnetic sheets. Then I ran the die through again with the designer paper (Oct. Afternoon-School House) and attached that to the magnet piece. I then cut another layered label shape with MFT CORK and stamped the sentiment from the FREE MINI set that's included in tonight's VIP kit. Here's what the back of them look like with the magnet sheet. They look great on my fridge!


Off you go, you're almost done! I'm super excited to introduce our Guest Designer for Jan. Karen Motz won the Stitching Challenge during last month's release and I just know she will have some super FAB teasers for us. So, hop on over to her blog and see what greatness she has for us!




Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. LOVE the cookie box!!! Every detail is fantastic!

    Those magnets are great -- I might have to "borrow" that idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK! What fantastic ideas, Lisa! Love it ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that you're giving your boot camp teacher cookies. Awesome. and your tag is stunning too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, Lisa, to use the cookie box template! Love it! (And the magnets!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the cookie package and those magnets are a super idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the box and the magnets, these are too cute. I love the running lady on the cookie box! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the magnets!
    Nice job.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. FUN FUN! love your cookie box & all those stars! your magnets are awesome too- what a perfect reminder right on the fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girlie, this is soooo adorable...but also cruel...LOL....cookies and workout the same time??? hehehe....and I love the layered dies!!! Fabulous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant!! I am still giggling at that sentiment, it is so me!! I LOVE COOKIES! Hense my weight gain this year...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sentiment is perfect for the sentiment! Very cute idea! Love the magnets!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cookies?!?! I'd take that as motivation! Darling set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a FABULOUS cookie box. love that sentiment. such a fun gift!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love both projects--i need to try the magnet idea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

    - Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!