Monday, December 13, 2010

a little Late to H{ippity} Hop!

****please scroll down for my MFT à la mode post****
I was away all weekend, and was not prepared for this week as I wanted to be. So I'm late to
H{ippity} hop today. Oh, well! I think these tags will make up for it. lol! I'm putting on some finishing touches to teacher gifts and these personalized tags were just the right touch. I used some left over chipboard letters to match each teacher, a felt snow flake (MFT snowflake die-namic), and these {ippity} stamps twill, twine, and buttons to pull these tags together. I spent 20 mintues to do them both-not too bad! See you tomorrow. Check out the {ippity} blog for the full line up for inspiration today.




Photobucket













11 comments:

  1. Welcome to the party and thank you for bring your fabulous tags! They are perfect! Hope you had a good weekend.

    Lisa a

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those sweet tags Lisa..so gorgeous! I love the added chipboard letters too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh LAH LAH...I LOVE tags and these are just AWESOME! thx for the inspriation!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these tags! WELL WORTH THE WAIT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, I jut love these tags...Love how a left over chipboard letter just happens to work with it, too...gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful tags.. I still want to do some of these.. so inspiring .. I need to get on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are so adorable Lisa love the details on each one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving these tags! I adore all the fun elements -- especially the chipboard letters!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!