I've got Emma all done up in red with a super cute CAS layout. I couldn't resist adding in a warm FELT heart to go along with the sentiment. Isn't she a cutie?
Switching gears to a festive, little boy card. I'm here to tell you need this banner die (if you got the VIP kit this month, then you already know how fun this one is. ) Yeah, you might be thinking....ANOTHER banner die and alphabet set????? I was thinking the same thing, UNTIL I got my hands on it. It is sooo cute and small and is all one piece, so it's one crank through your die cut machine and you've got the cutest banner to work with.So, Yep...You NEED all the banner's MFT carries. They are each different, and unique and fit a perfect niche in your stamping collection. Plus, I'm an alphabet junkie and you NEED lots of different sized fonts and letters. Trust me! You won't be sorry. I attached glue to just the tops of the flags, and then bent them up a bit to give a little dimension here. Oh, and look at that cool star! It's a new die-namics die, too. You get 5 stars with this one die!!!!
I knew the uber cool, super hero PI boy would fit perfectly on the side of this card, and so does the row of stars from another die-namic die-star border. Can you see the dimension on my cute super hero? Did you see these in the MFT store??? ACK! They are called chip board and panel pop-outs. There are three different ones in the boutique to match some of the more recent PI cuties! Here's how they work.
stamp your PI on the white panel, color (I used copics on mine).
- then mount the panel on the matching chipboard piece.
- Wha-la! Instant dimension and fun chipboard accent for your project!
Be sure to stop by Kim's Blog around 11am EST. She'll have the full line up of teaser posts today. Here's a few other things you should know! Always LOTS going on during release week!
- Guest Designer Contest posted in the MFT forum. Play along for your chance at winning the Guest Designer Spot and the full release of new stamps!
- Release party in the Forum on Wed. Nov.3 at 8pm
- leave comments on all teaser posts for a chance to win NEW stamps from this release. You never know who has the secret blog candy each day!
Phew! that's alot for one day. More fun tomorrow. See you back here.