Friday, November 27, 2009

FWF on Black Friday!!!

sooooo, how many of you have been out shopping already? Me? Nope, not my thing. I like my sleep too much and hate crowded stores and especially long check out lines. So I was snug in my warm bed at 4 am, actually I got to sleep in till 8am!!!! THAT's my idea of a good time! lol. I did find 2 killer deals yesterday and am SOOOOO happy about it. Um, 55% off scrapbook storage at Micheal's was a deal I couldn't pass up last night. Thankfully, the store was open till 9pm and I scooted out after dinner for a quick trip to pick up a few more pieces to my space.

So, here's my quick FWF card today. I used the cute, {ippity} set, Kissamas & Mistletoe! I used the mistletoe image and it was stamped repeatedly in a circular pattern and cut it all out with my collulzle. Added a scalloped layer behind the berries, a zigzag stitch and finished it off with a button and some twine! Oh, yeah, I colored the berries in with some copics. Want this set, you can order it HERE!!!! and with a $50 order you will get a FREE $15 set of your choice.

That's all the time I've got to day. My parents are still in town and we're off to the Christmas walk in our little town. Happy hopping and happy shopping! See the full list of FWF participants at Angela's blog or HERE on SCS. Check back tomorrow for the first day of MFT sneak peeks. I'm honored to be part of the December Temp. DT!!!!! Hugs, Lisa

26 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lisa! Love what you did with this Ippity set! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I love this card! So pretty. I love the mistletoe image as a wreath! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea. Love your card. I'm not shoppin' either, silly people!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Lisa!
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! the kraft cs and the stitching rock

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girlie! This is SOOO super cute! LOVE IT! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute card Lisa...LOVE the mistletoe!! Gorgeous work! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lisa!! This is super cute, I LOVE how you stamped the mistletoe image around that circle!! Tooooo cute! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute idea with the cut-out. Great job as usual!!!

    Lisa A.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous! Loving the wreath you created! Too fabu!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is AMAZING! I love how you stamped this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooooh! Loooove the creative use of that stamp! The wreath is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cute card, but did I read that you went out shopping last night!? I couldn't move after dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very clever wreath! I spent my Thanksgiving evening for a quick run-in at Michael's as well for the 55%off storage cubes -- bought 5 more to complete my set and my dh put them all together for me today. What a sweetie! I'm a happy camper tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty. I love the pop of red from the button. You're making it so hard to resist these ippity stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I luv that particular Xmas set from Ippity. A very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your card
    great use of that stamp

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lisa, you are doing fabulous things with your Ippity stamps, girl!! This card is amazing!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very lovely. I like how you created a wreath and stamped on the inside of it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh man, this is GENIUS!!!!! Love it, love it, love it. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!