The Thanks Sugar Cut is so fun to work with. I cut it three times and layered them together for thickness. I added it to a custom stamped panel with an argyle from Spare Me.
I accented it with some stars and the pierced flag from the Gift Tag Sugar Cut. If you are looking for more ways to use that tag die set, be sure to check out all my cards for the March Sketches. I used it on each card and in a different way. Love stretching my products that way.
Here is this week's sketch.
Stop by the SugarPea Designs Blog for all the challenge details
and for more inspiration from the team using the sketch.
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the sketch provided.
- SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS47 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $75!
- We will announce our Sweet Picks and our Main Winner at the end of each month.
- The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!
Have a wonderful day friends! Thanks for stopping by today.