I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday! I know I did. It's been great just hanging with the family. I have enjoyed the break from my blog and crafting, but it's time to get back at it! I Have a TON of thank-you's to send so this card is kicking off a series of Thank-you cards you'll be seeing, hope you don't mind.
I'm still loving the Seasonal Sentiments. I clear embossed this greeting on blueberry cardstock from MFT. I stamped Whole Lotta Dots in Sweet Tooth Pigment ink and then layered on some Let It Snow flakes. Gosh, how I love those Confetti Cut dies.
Here's the sketch. There is still a teeny bit of time to play.
- There will be a new sketch posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 1st of each month.
- The sketch link list will be open from the 1st until noon CST on the 29th. The SFYTT button is posted on the sidebar. Click on it to be taken to the current SFYTT post and link list.
- Reverse Confetti stamps and/or Confetti Cuts are required to win. This is a way we get to thank our customers for using our stamps. Anyone is welcome to play, though!
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 30th of each month.
Link your card up and join the fun AND a chance to win a prize. All the details can be found on the Reverse Confetti Blog.
Thanks for stopping by! See you back here soon. I've got some fun things coming.