Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Say What? I Love You!

It feels like a Monday, but I'm happy it's Tuesday....love those short weeks.  We had a lazy Monday, hanging out in our jammies till late hours of the afternoon.  That also means I got some stampy time, while the boys were busy playing with some friends. 

I was eager to jump into this week's CASE study challenge.  You can check that out here.  There is a beautiful card by Jen Rzasa.  I'm still in a lovey card mood, and I have been waiting to use my new Peppermint twine I just got from the Ribbon Carosal.  I also wanted to play with the fun stamp set and matching die-namics by MFT, Say What?  Isn't that speech bubble so fun?!!!


I  impressed some polka dots with my PTI Polka dots impression plate and added a few hearts with the perfect sized, heart die-namic from Homespun Birdhouse.  I used Jody Boosters to pop up the kraft layer and I placed some designer paper underneath the die cut holes to help add color and pattern. I stamped the sentimet with some Regal Rose ink.



Thanks for stopping by.  I'll be back tonight with the MT VIP post.  That's at 10 pm.

In the mean time....check out these MFT products I used today.  Click the links and you'll find yourself in the MFT Boutique.

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Love, love, love, LOVE this idea! What a fabulous card! Loving the negative die cuts and all those fun embossed polkadots!! Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That word bubble cut out is SO CUTE and I love the peppermint twine! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this card! I have the quote bubble in the center and the heart negatives

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love it! thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous mix of die cuts for this one!! Love the quote in the speech bubble :) Thanks for playing with us this week at CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!