Friday, October 14, 2011

FWF and NEW UNITY

Yes, you read that right....
there are
available
just in time for
Oct. Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
AND
They
ARE
BEAUTIFUL!!!

All the info about them was in yesterday's
post.
Did you see it?????

PLUS this month
if you are not a KOTM member
you can order the OCT. Kit,
(just become a member....it has it's benefits!)
RIGHT NOW!
yep, this month you can get it even if you're not a member!

I used the new Marah Johnson
Embrace Hope
This is also for this week's CASE Study challenge.

one more thing....they are the cutest things ever....
did you see the new bitty Itty Bitties???
they are under $2 and some are even less than $1
How can you pass that up????
Pop one or two, or ten of them in your cart.

I'm outtie!
today is FWF...come see...

Photobucket

25 comments:

  1. This is really pretty Lisa. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get some cards done too. I have my image already just need to get a card together. I love the colors on this card Lisa.. Hope all is well with you. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat card! My sil is just undergoing radiation. This topic is pretty close to my heart right now....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty I just love the touch of yellow with the pink together and a wonderful cause to be in support of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your card and I love the new set. The color scheme you used is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That set is awesome! What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Breathtakingly beautiful, Lisa! That papers and colors are so striking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful card, love the pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! The patterned paper is so beautiful and the saying is sooo perfect for the card! Love it!

    have a great day,
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that ribbon. SO fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! I love the soft combination of colours you used!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The fabric is so wonderful on that card!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like that you didn't go completely pink, and I love the sewing on this card. The fabic gives it a nice soft touch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really beautiful! Love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lisa... you are just amazing. I think your cards are so beautiful because you are just one amazing lady. Your sweet soul just comes out in your cards. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous, Lisa! Love the papers you used and your card is a wonderful symbol of hope for all! Simply fabulous! I'm so glad you've played along with us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sooooo gorgeous! Love how the pink ribbon pops against your patterned paper. I also love that burlap layer, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE these papers--and I LOVE that ribbon stamp! Beautiful use of texture--and the flower! OHHHH! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is wonderful Lisa! Great job with the CASE! Thanks for sharing it with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!