Saturday, September 17, 2011

another CASE study....and some Pioneer Woman!

My first pioneer woman recipe.....Bacon Wrapped Jalepeno Poppers.....Oh, my goodness! These are deee-lish. Pretty heavenly, I do say. Thanks Karen for the heads up on these yummy morsels.


So while I'm waiting for these to finish cooking ,  I thought I would upload this card I did today for the CASE study challenge. It's still Julie Lacy's month and BOY is her card a stunner this week. Great inspiration piece.

I pulled out the newest Inspired by Flowers set by MFT and the Thanks a Bunch sentiment set. There's a strip of black licorice paper cut with the open bracket border die-namic all tied up with some Black ribbon collection.  I obviously used the same color scheme as Julie and I love how she doubled up the rounded panels, so I did that too.

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! Love how you left the flower uncolored, that's something I need to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P Dub has the best recipes. I love this card, playing along to CASE Julie is on my todo list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, two things...one-that card is FREAKING GORGEOUS!! Two-YUMMMMMY! I am so making these tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog - had to chime in on the poppers, did you use the website version or cookbook? They are a hit around here too, I make them on the grill. People fight over them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't they delish! Good thing you snapped a pic of them before you served them because I'm sure they disappeared quickly!

    Love your card with the uncoloured flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yummy! my husband would die for these, lisa! such an elegant looking card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely! PW is so fun to read, her recipe I make quite often is crash potatoes. Adam LOVES to help me make (and eat) them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OHHH! Those poppers look delicious! I love PM--saw her on her TV show! LOVE LOVE LOVE--just wish I could cook like that!

    And your card--FAB!! LOVE your take on the CASE study and that image in b/w is soooo pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Lisa! That card is gorgeous! Love the sheer ribbon you used! And may I say, YUMMY!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!