Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Color Throwdown 481-Hello Garden




Hello everyone! Amy Rysavy here as our host for week's Color Throwdown challenge! This living room photo caught my eye and I just loved the look of these colors together! The colours for this week are to use light purple, dark purple, beige/off white, and brown. Remember we just use generic colors (so any brand/type/whatever you have will work) and you can always feel free to add in neutrals (white/black/etc) to make your creation pop!


If you upload your creation to a public gallery, please use the keyword CTD481, and please use #CTD481 and #colorthrowdown on social media so we can find your gorgeous creations!  When linking up your creation using the linky tool below, please be sure to link your specific post, not a general link to your blog.  All of the "rules" are in the right sidebar, and you can always check there to be sure!

One last detail to remember, no digital designs.  Only digital images that are printed off and colored will be allowed.  Totally digital designs will be removed from the link up.


I started with my new Distress Oxide ink, Seedless Preserves. I stamped the flowers from Blooms 'n Buds onto Sand card stock. I after I spritzed the ink with some water and let it dry, I added some splattering of the color. After that was all dry, I added the flower details with some Royal Purple ink from Reverse Confetti. I framed up the circle with the Fa La La Confetti Cuts in Dark Roast card stock




I used the Hello word die from the Hello & Thanks label Confetti Cuts for my sentiment. I sponged on some Seedless preserves distress oxide ink and splattered on some water to activate the ink and then cut another word die with Royal Purple card stock. I tied on some twine and called this done. 



Check out the beautiful creations from the team this week! They are sure to inspire you as they always inspire me! Have fun creating, we cannot wait to see what you come up with using these colors!

Claire Apostoloff -February Guest Designer- Life on the Scrap Heap


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I always appreciate you taking the time to check things out.
Have a great day!


Hugs,
Lisa

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!