Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Color Throwdown 476


Hello Color Throwdown fans! So glad you are joining me today. It's Lisa Henke here with this soft and neutral color combo today. It sure is perfect for our recent weather here in Ohio. We have had a ton of snow and color weather and the kids actually got to get out and play in the snow. The colors this week are Kraft, Light Blue, and White. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Remember the colors are generic, so as long as you are using similar colors to the ones in the graphic,  you'll be good to go. 

Please use keywords CTD476 in public galleries and #ctd476 and#colorthrowdown on social media. There is also a link up at the bottom of this post. We kindly ask that you please use a direct link to your specific post, not a generic link to your blog. All of the "rules" are in the right sidebar, so check them out to be sure. And no digital designs - only digital images that are printed off and colored will be allowed. Totally digital designs will be removed from the link up.

I made this card last week for my son's birthday. When your birthday is in January, you get a snowman on your card. I just adore the Cool Friend images from Reverse Confetti. I colored him up with copics and cut our the snow buddy with the Cool Friends Confetti Cuts

I used the new Kindness cards Confetti Cuts rounded rectangle to cut out the frame for my card. In the background I stamped a greeting from  another new stamp set, Congratulations, in Mist ink onto Mist card stock. I added a few strips of pattern paper from Cheerful & Kind and Free Spirit paper packs. 


Check out this gorgeous inspiration from the team:



Debra James, January Guest Designer - One Card At a Time

and now the team:


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I always appreciate you taking the time to check things out.
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Lisa















2 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!