Friday, December 8, 2017

Reverse Confetti December Creative Hop


Hello and welcome! I am super happy to be here today with the RC Confetti Crew to show off some amazing Reverse Confetti products for you. It is a non-release month, but we still want to share and inspire you.  Jen has all the details about this month's hop over on the RC Blog!  Don't miss it! 





I decided to do a holiday card and gifty combo....who doesn't love chocolate and who doesn't LOVE that sweet little Christmas Bear??? I started with some Midnight Ink, Cloud White card stock and got busy water coloring the Christmas Bear, gifty, and I gave him the darling little Santa hat. After I cut them out with the Christmas Bear Confetti Cuts. I set those aside to dry and then cut out the Scalloped Stripe Panel Confetti Cut in Premium Polar White card stock



Here is a closer look at the details on of the festive bear. I also added some glittery Let It Snow snowflakes. I still love these flakes big time!  I stamped the sentiment from Sentimental Christmas stamp set

Here is a closer look at the candy box. The Clear Mini boxes are so fun to fill with anything your heart desires. I filled mine with red m&m's and tied on a bow.

 I cut one of the Tag Duo Confetti Cuts from Premium Polar White and stamped the Sentimental Christmas sentiment in Salsa Ink. I added one of the Let it Snow glittery snowflake and the tag on with some aqua solid twine. 

Be sure to check out the rest of the design team today! 
There is so much more to see! 
here is the list:

Lisa Henke<---you are here
Fetti Friend-Laurel Seabrook















Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I love to read your comments and appreciate you taking the time to say hi.
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable bear, you have coloured him so well & I love the idea with the M&M's, especially off the elf x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bear and
    birdie! Too cute.
    Lovely card and
    fun gift box.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!