Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Colorthrowdown 461-Spooky

Welcome to another week of beautiful colors. Check out that inspiration photo! Wow! I love the fall colors. Amy is our hostess this week and the colors are: purple, orange, yellow, green. The colors are generic and it's fine if you want to add in other neutrals along with the challenge colors. 

Once you’ve finished your card or other paper crafting project using the colors, add a direct link to your creation using the linky tool at the bottom of the post.  And, don’t forget to use the keyword CTD461 if you upload your project to an online gallery. You can use the keywords #ctd461 and #colorthrowdown if you upload to any social media sites (yes, we're on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!).  All of the challenge "rules" are in the right sidebar in case you have any questions.  One last detail to remember, no digital designs.  Only digital images that are printed off and colored will be allowed.  Totally digital designs will be removed from the link up.

I used a mix of Reverse Confetti stamps today from the latest release. I just love these little monsters, the stamp set is called Monsterous. I was inspired by Amy Sheffer and her Wednesday in the Works post on the RC blog and copic ink blending. I loved making this little dude two-toned. The layout was inspired by a card I saw the other day by Joy. I cut out the monster with the Monsterous Confetti Cuts


I created a sweet little scene with the stitched grass from the Nuts About You Confetti Cuts. I cut it from Lime and Avocado card stock. I used the Boo To You Circle Confetti Cuts  to create a moon. I cut it from Sunshine card stock and then sponged on some Tangerine ink. I stamped the Haunt It sentiment in Midnight ink. I love how this turned out. Googlie eyes and some striped twine finished it off. 


Check out what the team has created this week using these colors! We cannot wait see what you create!


Tammy Hershberger - September Guest Designer

and now the team:

Happy crafting!
Thanks for stopping by today.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!