Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Color Throwdown 453-Birthday Drinks


Hello, everyone!  Broni is here  to host the Color Throwdown this week.

With summer in full swing, I'm sure a lot of the country is in full heat & humidity mode, so I thought these refreshing beverages might be a suitable inspiration for us.

The generic colors are Raspberry PinkYellow, and Green.  For your paper-crafted creation, please use just these 3 colors with any neutrals you'd like to add.

If you upload to a public gallery, please use the keyword CTD453, and please use #ctd453 and #colorthrowdown on social media sites.  When linking your card using the linky tool at the bottom of the post, please use a specific link to your individual blog post and not just a generic link to your blog.  Also, please be sure to check out all the "rules" in the right sidebar.  We do not accept totally digital creations, only digital images printed, colored, and added to your paper-crafted project will be allowed.

We're looking forward to seeing your creations this week!  Check out what the amazing designers have uploaded for your inspiration.

The refreshing drink in the photo had me reaching for the new Mahalo stamp set from Reverse Confetti. I just love this tropical drink and it was a great theme for my sister's birthday card. I used Bumblebee Yellow ink for the umbrella and Magenta ink for the straw. I pieced up the coconut shell with some fun pattern paper from Under the Umbrella 6x6 paper pack. I cut it all out with the Mahalo Confetti Cuts. 

I inked up the scripty birthday sentiment from  Sentiment Essentials in Parakeet ink.  I cut it out with the Sentiment Essential Confetti Cuts. The card base and All Framed Up Confetti Cuts are the amazing new Premium Polar White card stock. It's so smooth and crisp. I just love it. 




Here is the links to the design team, follow me to go check them out. 

Tracey McNealy-July Guest Designer!

and now the team:

Happy crafting!
Thanks for stopping by today. 

Hugs, Lisa















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!