Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Color Throwdown 444-Hello Beautiful


Hi, everyone!  Amy is our hostess this week with a brand new set of colors for the challenge. Remember, we're using generic colors, so as long as you use the color values shown: green, grey and white, you're in good company! As always, feel free to incorporate any other neutrals you need in your design, as well.

If you upload to a public gallery, please use the key words CTD444, and please use #ctd444 and #colorthrowdown on social media sites. Also, when linking up your card using the linky tool at the bottom of the post, please link to your specific post, not a generic link to your blog--all of the "rules" are in the right sidebar, please check them out if you're in doubt. One last detail to remember -  no digital designs--only digital images that are printed off and colored will be allowed. Totally digital designs will be removed from the link up. 


I just adore my die cuts, almost no stamping on this card today. I started with the gorgeous Drop Cover Panel Confetti Cut in Cloud White. I then added a stitched border in Stone card stock with the All Framed Up Cover Panel. I then created the sentiment with a combination of the stamp from One Day at a Time and the Hello & Thanks Label Confetti Cut. I cut the hello from Avocado card stock




I stamped the masked greeting in Stormy ink onto some Stormy card stock and the added a strip of dots with the Edge Essentials Confetti Cuts. I hadn't used my Leafy Confetti Cut in a while and it felt great to pop out some leaves to accent the greeting. The Butterfly Dreams butterfly was left over on my desk from a previous project and I popped it up over the leaves. A few sequins finished off my card. I am totally crushing on this color combo! I think you all will, too! 

Now check out what the design team members have posted below for your inspiration.  We can’t wait to see what you create!


Amy Tsuruta- Tsuruta Designs- May Guest Designer!

and now the team:

Happy crafting!























Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, your card is beautiful! I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!