Monday, April 24, 2017

Whimsy Stamps Guest Stamper


Happy Monday stampy friends! So happy to be here with Whimsy Stamps as their guest stamper this month. 

I have a card today and another one coming later this week. I just love their sweet images and fun dies, there is something for everyone. I couldn't wait to color up this darling elephant from the Sketched Elephants stamp set. I used my copics and colored him up then used the matching Sketched Elephant dies to cut him out. 



I turned it into a birthday card with the Large Word Birthday die. I cut it out three times, twice with green card stock and then the third time with a festive polka dot pattern. I created a customized sentiment with a stamp from the Sketched Elephant stamps , some masking, and the word die. 


I decided the party hat was not enough for the festive feeling I was going for on this card, so I stamped the balloon onto the polka dotted pattern paper and paper pieced it on the card base. I gave it some shimmer with a Wink of Stella Clear Glitter pen. 

Thank you for stopping by today! If you haven't checked out Whimsy Stamps before, you should. Darling images and their latest release rocked! See you back here soon. 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!