Thursday, February 23, 2017

Thank-you Beary Much



I am bulking up my stash of thank-you cards. I have a lot of them to send out with birthdays, help with moving, and a few for some sweet neighbors. I inked up the darling koala bear from the Reverse Confetti set, Bear Hugs. I used the matching Bear Hugs Confetti Cuts to cut it out after coloring it up with my Copics. The past week or so,  I have loved stamping backgrounds with the sentiments from the stamp sets I am using. I love this scripty one I created today, and I framed it up with the cross hatch frame from All Framed Up with the True Love paper.  I tied it up with some solid strawberry twine










Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great start to your weekend tomorrow. It's Friday!!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!