Monday, January 16, 2017

Reverse Confetti-Jan. 2017 SFYTT

Hello Fetti Fans! It the first SFYTT for the new year! So glad you are here.  I have a with a card for the January SFYTT with the Reverse Confetti crew. There is still time to play along. Come check it out.   I had fun with some new and old RC products for today's card. I just adore this ellie from the Coffee and You stamp set

I made the elephant my square layer from the sketch and then added the die cut "xoxo" from the XoXo Hearts Confetti Cuts. I tried to follow the sketch and make those layers a little wonky, but I just couldn't do it. So I squared them up and liked the look much better for this card. It's ok to use the sketch as a guide. :) 

I also added the layered hearts from the same set. Love them so much! The pretty plaid paper is from the True Love 6x6 paper pack and it's all mounted onto a Piggy Bank card stock card base. Here is a closer look at the detail. 


Here is the sketch. Be sure to stop on by the RC Blog for all the challenge details. I can't wait to see what you have created this month. 

and the products I used today





I hope you are enjoying the long weekend. It's nice to have my boys home another day. 
have a great one!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Super Cute!! I love the softness of the elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this is just the cutest. I love the dimension on the folded hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!