Monday, May 16, 2016

Reverse Confetti May SFYTT


Welcome to the May SFYTT with Reverse Confetti! There is still time to play, make sure to check it out over on the RC Blog. I created a birthday celebration card for you today. I kind of shrunk it all down and used the Documented Confetti Cut rounded rectangle to show off all the pieces of the card. This card all really started with the Double Panel Circles Confetti Cut. It had been sitting on my desk for a month now, just waiting to be used. I trimmed it and used in in the back ground. 


I used the Detailed Circle Confetti Cut to add the stitched detail to the Circles 'n Scallops large solid circle. I tucked in the fishtail flag from Tag Me Confetti Cut and stamped the sentiment from Lift Me Up

Here is another look at the sketch. 


and here is a closer look at the products I used today. 









Thanks for stopping by. Have a great Monday!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!