Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Reverse Confetti Crazy for Christmas-Parties


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas......everywhere you go!! Isn't that the truth! I Hope you are ready for a TON of holiday inspiration from the Confetti Crew and the Reverse Confetti  Crazy For Christmas special showcase. Today we are focusing on the parties! I decided to make some darling Party Favors, that could also double as a hostess gift to any of the holiday parties you'll be attending this season. 

I started with the Frosted Pillow Boxes and added some pretty tags and a fun handmade ornament to top them off. Let's take a closer look. 

First up is my Santa party favor. I filled each box with a little something different to give you a few different ideas of what you could add to the favor boxes. Really,  you can add anything you'd like to the Frosted Pillow Boxes. This one is filled with yummy cocoa roasted almonds. I tied on some pretty ribbon and then added my clothes pin Santa ornament. 


I got this idea from an Essential Oils group I am in. They used these for a Halloween Party favor and I adapted it to Christmas. I found a pack of printed clothes pins in the dollar bin from Target. I used two of the polka dotted ones and then a solid black one. To that I added a strip of washi tape to add a fun design and to tie in a red color to my favor trio. Washi Tape is a great way to dress up a plain clothes pin, too. Simply remove the metal clip, add the washi tape to the top of the clothes pin and then carefully put the clothes pin back together.

 To really add a WOW factor to these ornaments, you can add some Peppermint essential oil to the back of the clothes pin for a scented treat!


I colored up the Jolly Holiday Santa with Copics and then cut it out with the coordinating Jolly Holiday Confetti Cuts

I created the sentiment tag with the fishtail banner piece from Stitched Flag Trio and Seasonal Sentiments. I added a sweet little Hang Ups topper to the tag. I added in a green brad to add an additional pop of color. 

I created a very similar ornament with the deer image from Jolly Holiday. I used the same products to make the sentiment tag, too. This time, to the inside of the frosted pillow box I added some dark chocolate covered almonds. YUM! 

I just love this little guy. I colored him up with Copics and then added some crystal effects to his nose. Here is a close up. 





I changed things up a little bit with my third favor box. This time I filled it with some red and green M&M. For my ornament, I stamped and cut the Merry & Bright Christmas Bulb. I tied on some silver twine and added it to the clothes pin with some foam dimensionals. 



I used the Stitched Flag Trio and Hang Ups on my tag, but this time I used the just released With Love sentiment set and Alphabetical stamp set. 



Here are the ornaments by themselves. I just love them and think they will be adorable clipped to a Christmas tree. A little bit of hand made Christmas at it's best. 



and I thought you'd like to see how they work on a tree (I used a branch here, but it gives you the idea). I am looking forward to giving these out this year. 












Thanks so much for hanging with me today! Looking for more holiday inspiration?
Check out what this talented crew has created for you. 



More Crazy for Christmas fun coming tomorrow! 
I'll be back on Thursday with another project for you. 




Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. These are so stinking adorable, Lisa! LOVE how you color the reindeer, all spotty and cute, and your whole ensemble on each pillow box is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic, Lisa! I love how you added the diecuts to the clothespins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE, Lisa! love these treats to the moon and back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stinkin' ADORABLE.
    Great idea about the peppermint oil!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness Lisa, these are SO cute!! Wow! I had to just sit and look at each one individually to fully take in all the cuteness!! Love these to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun way to dress up the pillow boxes! I'm going to have to make some of these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!