Thursday, October 1, 2015

Curtain Call-Going Batty



It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!


The LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!


It's so exciting to see an inspiration photo and know  you have JUST THE RIGHT products to rock a card with. I made a spooky cute scene with some older RC stamps and dies. The bats from Spooky Cuties were stamped in Black Licorice hybrid ink and then cut out with scissors.


 I used the fence from the same stamp set along the bottom and added a few more Confetti Cuts to finish off the scene. The branch is from Tweet Life and the clouds are cut from Sun 'n Clouds Confetti cuts. I mounted it all up on the Woodgrain die.  I simply punched out the orange moon. The sentiment is from Too Cute To Spook




Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Going Batty Designers






Have a beautiful day! Happy October first!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. totally fun! and great minds think alike, my RC girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is spooktacular :) love it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun scene! I love your raggedy fence, orange moon and black clouds - perfect with the cute little bats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Halloween scene Lisa. Love the polka dot bats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't do Halloween but have to admit this one made me laugh. Very fun with those bright colors and those dotted bats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spooktacular card, Lisa! Love the little scene you created!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!