Saturday, August 15, 2015

RC Summer Sale-Go SHOP!

Are you ready for something fabulous? Need to add some Reverse Confetti to your stash?? Now is the time! Jen's got an awesome Summer Sale going on right NOW!!! You can get 20% off your entire order. It's the last day to take advantage of the deal, so don't wait!

In honor of the event, I've got a cool card showing off some of my favorite RC products. I used the Triangle Pretty Panel to create a stencil (I cut it from acetate).  I then pulled out two more MUST have products, the Fancy Word Confetti Cuts (I looooove word dies and the font on these is so awesome!) and the Fancy Word Coordinates stamp set. 


I cut three of the word dies, glued them together for dimension and layered up the image panel with some Blueberry card stock. I tied on some twine and mounted it all to a Limelight card base. 



Here is a closer look at the products I used on today's card. 




happy shopping! Let me know what you get!
Check out a few of my fellow RC Crew members Blogs today. 
They have a post, too!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!